-
September 14th, 2003, 10:50 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Hi Brad,
All my processing is with Yale. All my transfers have been with Cine Post. I am very delighted with Cine Post. They are very professional and good folks too.
I would recommend that you call them for an estimate.
-
September 15th, 2003, 08:35 PM
#12
Inactive Member
I was told it was recommended that you overexpose Pro8mm 200 ASA negative stock by a 1/2 to a full stop to achieve greater "density". Is this recommended? If so, would this rule be the same with the normal Vision 200 that you buy from Kodak?
Brad
-
September 16th, 2003, 12:26 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I would suggest making some tests. Shoot a roll of
200 and see if you like the look. You may want to shoot a slower speed film.
If you plan on shooting a lot of film, a film test is the only real way to judge the exact look.
Pulling film is a standard practice, you can do it with any film but it's best to know how it will react, this is why testing is good.
The Vision 200 from Kodak is the same film that you get from pro 8.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks